NEED YOUR UPHOLSTERY DEEP CLEANED?
Upholstery Cleaning Sydney
Your furniture is one of the biggest investments in your home, and should be cleaned and maintained by our certified upholstery cleaners.
At Butler Cleaning Services we have specialised trained and certified upholstery cleaning technicians, that know and understand all the recommended cleaning procedures for all types of fabrics.
Every day use results in the build up of soils, dust, stains and even allergens, that get trapped in your upholstery. Our lounge cleaning and sofa cleaning methods can remove all these harmful health issues from all your upholstered furniture.
There are various factors that determine the longevity of your fabric lounges; fibre content, weight, colour and environment. Due to these variables some fabrics require specific cleaning solutions and procedures, for these reasons not one single cleaning method works to clean all fabrics.
Butler Upholstery Cleaning service offers two unique cleaning processes for these specific requirements.
It’s our experience and knowledge of fabrics that sets us apart from the rest.
Our specialised Upholstery Cleaning Process not only cleans your upholstery better than ever before, but also improves its appearance and can extend the life span of your furniture.
Because of the current health crisis COIVID-19 now is the best time to have your upholstery cleaned and disinfected for you family’s health and well being.
BUTLER COVID-19 CLEAN AND DISINFECT AMAZING RESULTS
The only way to prove the elimination of viruses,
bacteria or any living organism is by means of ATP Testing.
Before Cleaning and Disinfection
The lounge is visibly dirty and stained, and an ATP Test shows that it has
a count of ‘379’ contaminants – living viruses, bacteria and mould.
A FAIL IN HEALTH STANDARDS
After Cleaning and Disinfection
The lounge is not only visibly clean, and an ATP Test shows that it has a count of ‘0’ contaminants – eliminated all living viruses, bacteria and mould.
A PASS IN HEALTH STANDARDS
Don’t just get any upholstery cleaning company.
Get the best,
Benefits of Upholstery Cleaning Sydney
Our unique upholstery cleaning process means your lounges and chairs are cleaned, sanitised and dried ready for you to use almost immediately.
Trust Sydney’s Best Lounge & Sofa Cleaning Company
Quality service, amazing results, trained upholstery
cleaners & satisfaction guaranteed are just a few
of the reasons why Butler’s are the industry
Leaders in Professional Upholstery Cleaning Sydney.
Butler’s Professional Upholstery Cleaning Service:
- A thorough vacuum of your upholstery with a HEPA filter (endorsed by the Australian Asthma Foundation) to remove dust, dust mites, pollens, allergens and dirt for your health and ensure the best upholstery cleaning results.
- Pre-treatment of specialised upholstery solutions to main stained areas for spot and stain removal.
- Deep clean and removal of all soils and stains, leaving fabric’s softer and cleaner.
- Application of deodorising, neutralising and sanitising agents to leave upholstery fabric fresh and clean.
- Use of an air mover to speed up the drying process of your furniture.
- Grooming fabric, leaving fibres standing tall and soft allowing the upholstery to dry faster.
- We also offer protection to improve your furniture’s resistance to stains in the future.
- We also offer specialised “upholstery spotting kits” for that unexpected spill or stain.
I highly recommend Butler Carpet Cleaning as I’m confident the company offers the best carpet and upholstery cleaning service in Sydney. I was very impressed by the diligence and professionalism of the Butler staff and I’m absolutely thrilled with the results. I wish I had discovered Butler Carpet Cleaning sooner!
Olivia – Stanmore
4.6 Average Rating on Google
Thank you, Jason, for a great job on my grubby sofas! I am really pleased with the result; they look years younger!
Karen – Manly
The lounge chairs were badly stained and now look like new. I have used several carpet cleaning companies but Butler’s win hands down.
Lyn – Balgowlah
Micro suede lounges were so bad I was thinking of re-covering them. They look almost new again. I have used Butler’s before and never disappointed.
Jo – Mosman