Certified Infection Control COVID-19
Butler Cleaning Services
Deep Cleaning COVID-19
We’re open and actively servicing Sydney and metropolitan suburbs during this difficult time. With conditions changing daily, we want you to know that we are on the front line of providing you with the latest and safest outcome for the health of your family, home and business.
With so much information regarding ‘Deep Cleaning COVID-19’ in the news and social media, it is understandable not to know who to trust and what is true or false.
HERE ARE THE FACTS
Before employing any ‘cleaning company’ to deep clean COVID-19 they must comply with these specifications:
- Are their solutions approved by TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) as approved disinfectants for use against COVID-19?
Butler Solutions are TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) approved as disinfectants for use against COVID-19.
- Are their staff “Certified Infection Control COVID-19” by Australian Government Department of Health?
Butler staff are certified by Australian Government Department of Health- Infection Control COVID-19.
- Can they prove and validate their cleaning in accordance with ATP Testing (Adenosine Triphosphate Presence)?
Butler perform ATP testing to validate Deep Cleaning results.
For the killing of COVID-19 in your home on ‘porous surfaces’ e.g. carpet, rugs, fabric, upholstery, leather, mattresses, they must be cleaned and disinfected.
AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH,
Corona Virus (COVID-19) Environmental Cleaning
and Disinfection Principles.
“Removal of germs such as the virus that causes COVID-19
requires thorough cleaning followed by disinfection.”
It does not kill germs.
It kills germs.
A clean home is a
Why do I have to clean first?
Because dirt, impurities and organic matter not removed by cleaning will greatly reduce the ability of disinfectants to kill germs and viruses
The combination of cleaning and disinfection is the most effective way of killing COVID-19 virus.
Areas in your home that may be cleaned and disinfected by Butler:
- Carpets & rugs
- Upholstery – fabric
- Leather lounges
- Mattress & bedheads
- Tiled floors – bathrooms and living areas
Our deep cleaning and disinfection process has helped eradicate bacteria/viruses and greatly increases the indoor health and safety of your family and home.
You’re guaranteed of professional staff, service and results in accordance with
AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH.
What we are doing to help keep everyone safe
Our entire company is taking steps to do their part in keeping every business, facility and home healthy.
Here’s our strategy:
- Our Technicians are required to sanitise their hands upon entering your home or business and also after the job is completed.
During cleaning they will be wearing medical gloves and hospital shoe covers for both your and our protection.
- Disinfecting all equipment before and after every job.
- Following CDC recommendations for social distancing.
- Technicians to stay home if they don’t feel well.
- Before cleaning, all carpet/upholstery/mattresses, are vacuumed with hospital grade ‘HEPA Filter’ vacuum system designed to capture dust mites, allergens and pollen. Recommended for people who suffer from allergies and respiratory conditions.
(Centre for Disease Control)
The CDC recommends cleaning surfaces to help stop the spread of viruses, for carpeting they recommend: “For soft (porous) surfaces such as carpeted floor, rugs, and drapes, remove visible contamination if present and cleaning with appropriate cleaners indicated for use on these surfaces.”
Thorough cleaning is required before high-level disinfection and sterilisation because inorganic and organic materials that remain on the surfaces of instruments interfere with the effectiveness of these processes.
Butler Carpet Cleaning has the highest cleaning rating possible and we achieved it because we remove more debris and contaminates from carpet than anyone else in the industry. The CDC recommends contamination removal, in combination with proper disinfecting, to significantly decrease the spread of viruses and make your home and family safer.
Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces daily in household, workplace, and other common areas.
Regular and thorough handwashing is one of the best ways to protect yourself and your family from getting sick.
If you show symptoms or are sick, it is recommended that you stay home.