Certified Infection Control COVID-19
Butler Deep Cleaning Services
Deep Cleaning COVID-19
We’re open and actively cleaning and servicing all Sydney and metropolitan facilities during this difficult time. With conditions changing daily, we want you to know that we are on the front line of providing you with the latest and safest cleaning outcome for the health of your workers, staff and clientele.
ATP Test Before Cleaning
ATP Test After Cleaning
Australian Government Department of Health, “Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Principles Corona Virus (COVID-19)”.
“Removal of germs such as the virus that causes COVID-19 requires thorough cleaning followed by disinfection.”
Our Deep Cleaning And Disinfection Process has helped eradicate bacteria/viruses, and greatly increases the indoor health and safety of your facility.
NO OTHER METHOD OUT-CLEANS AND DISINFECTS LIKE BUTLER DEEP CLEANING.
What we are doing to help keep everyone safe
Our entire company is taking steps to do their part in keeping every business, facility and home healthy.
- Our solutions, procedures and systems all comply and are endorsed by:
W.H.O. – World Health Organisation
C.D.C. – Centres for Disease Control
Australian Government Department of Health
- All technicians are Australian Government certified ”Infection Control – COVID-19”. Delivering to you the highest professional standards possible.
- Our Technicians sanitise their hands and equipment prior and post cleaning.
- During cleaning medical gloves and hospital shoe covers are worn for both your and our protection.
- Follow C.D.C. recommendations for social distancing.
- Technicians to stay home if they don’t feel well.
(Centre for Disease Control)
The CDC recommends cleaning surfaces to help stop the spread of viruses,
“Cleaning of visibly dirty surfaces followed by disinfection is a best practice measure for prevention of COVID-19 and other viral respiratory illnesses in community setting.”
Butler Carpet Cleaning has the highest cleaning rating possible by removing more microorganisms and contaminants from carpet than anyone else in the industry.
Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces daily in household, workplace, and other common areas.
Regular and thorough handwashing is one of the best ways to protect yourself and your family from getting sick.
If you show symptoms or are sick, it is recommended that you stay home.